DJI OM 5 Gimbal
The new DJI OM 5 Gimbal is a must-have for anyone looking to get the perfect shot every time. This updated version of the OM 4 Gimbal comes in an even more compact frame that’s easier to balance and fold. It also features an extension rod with an additional 8.5″ length to help you design more creative shots. Its OM 5 also retains the proper magnetic smartphone mount that folds up. The OM 5 is now available as a metal model with joints made of metal for better performance and ergonomics. Its OM 5 features Bluetooth 5 control and syncs to the DJI Mimo application, which offers various options for shooting and other functions.
These include DynamicZoom Hyperlapse (Dolly Zoom), Portrait, Sport, Time-Lapse, Underslung, Landscape, Slow-Motion, Panorama, enhanced “CloneMe” Sport mode for fast-action shooting and Inception-style spin (SpinShot). In addition, using the joystick controls on the handle, You can also make use of hand gestures to manage the Gimbal.
This makes it easy to get the perfect shot no matter what you’re doing. The DJI OM 5 Gimbal is the ideal tool for anyone who wants to get the most out of their photography.
It’s easy to use, compact and comes with a variety of features that will help you get the perfect shot every time.
- The DJI OM 5 Gimbal is a lightweight
- The gimbal supports up to 3.3 inches wide smartphones.
- It’s designed for easy installation and comes with a redesigned comfort grip and magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor.
- This high-torque motor makes it easy to balance your camera or phone on the gimbal, so you can focus on the action while your camera stays in place.
- It also features a Bluetooth 5.0 support and controllable range: -161.2 to 172.08° pan / -101.46 to 229.54° tilt / -127.05 to 208.95° roll, so you can use the gimbal for any type of shoot—from portraits to weddings and more!
- The built-in battery will provide up to 6.5 hours of runtime or 7.74 Wh capacity, 1000mAh capacity battery, which means you can get up to 8 hours of shooting time with this product!
How to Use
Before using the DJI OM 5 gimbal for the first time, please read the following documents:
- Safety Guidelines
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
You can also watch the tutorial by clicking here.
|Does the DJI OM5 have water resistance?|
|What’s the difference between the OM 5 and OM 4?|
|The DJI OM 5 is capable of three-axis stabilisation, just like the OM 4. However, the OM 5 offers an upgraded design that is more comfortable to wear and use. The OM 5 also has a better camera than the OM 4, making it the better choice for those who want to capture high-quality footage.|
|How long does the DJI OM 5 battery last?|
|The slimmer body and smaller battery of the DJI OM 5 results in a shorter charge time, down to just 6.4 hours.|
|Is the DJI OM 5 worth it?|
|DJI OM 5 improve the quality of your video content, and the product could be an excellent investment. The gimbal’s 3-axis stabilisation ensures smooth, shake-free footage – even on a budget smartphone. Plus, it makes capturing creative shots at weird angles much more accessible.|
|How far does DJI OM5 extend?|
|You can extend the built-in extension rod to 215 mm and adjust the angle from 0 to 90°. Just make sure the direction of the magnetic phone clamp is the same as shown in the middle of the phone.|
DJI OM 5 Price
Thanks for read our article! We’re glad you enjoyed it and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.